Teacher Training & Professional Development Programs
Terms and Conditions
Undertaking a program such as this requires commitment, trust and accountability from both teacher and student. This fosters an environment that is open, free from discrimination and that provides maximum effectiveness and growth. Please read through the following terms and conditions before committing to the course. If you have any questions at all, please contact Barbara who will be happy to assist you.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Course participants have the right to:
- be treated respectfully, justly and with non-discrimination at all times.
- confidentiality around any personal information shared.
- receive training as outlined in the course curriculum.
- have their unique learning requirements catered
- appeal assessment decisions and apply for reassessment if applicable.
It is the student’s responsibility to:
- maintain confidentiality around any information of a personal nature shared by other students or teachers during the course.
- arrive at sessions in a timely & professional manner, giving as much notice as possible if unable to attend a session or arriving late.
- complete assignments by due date, including maintaining a record of personal practice in a diary.
- seek clarification from
Directorof Teaching where any policy or procedure is not fully understood.
- communicate to the Director of Teaching if you feel you are not understanding the material presented, and require additional assistance.
- for registered teacher training programs, students must attend at least 90% of training sessions to be eligible for certification.
- for professional development modules 100% attendance is required for certification
- we reserve the right to refuse certification where we feel the student is not ready for teaching the public, or where we feel that the student has not engaged fully in the course and therefore unable to transmit the knowledge with clarity and authenticity.
Please ensure you thoroughly check the refund policy of the program you are registering for.
Timing & Location
While highly unlikely and only in unavoidable situations, we reserve the right to make changes to training dates & locations.