Professional Development Training
Terms and Conditions
Undertaking programs such as these requires commitment, trust and accountability from both teacher and student. This fosters an environment that is open, free from discrimination and that provides maximum effectiveness and growth. Please read through the following terms and conditions before committing to the course. If you have any questions at all, please contact Barbara who will be happy to assist you.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Course participants have the right to:
- be treated respectfully, justly and with non-discrimination at all times.
- confidentiality around any personal information shared.
- receive training as outlined in the course curriculum.
- have their unique learning requirements catered
- appeal assessment decisions and apply for reassessment if applicable.
It is the student’s responsibility to:
- maintain confidentiality around any information of a personal nature shared by other students or teachers during the course.
- arrive at sessions in a timely & professional manner, giving as much notice as possible if unable to attend a session or arriving late.
- seek clarification from
Directorof Teaching where any policy or procedure is not fully understood.
- communicate to the Director of Teaching if you feel you are not understanding the material presented, and require additional assistance.
- students must attend 100% of training sessions to be eligible for certification.
- we reserve the right to refuse certification where we feel the student is not ready for teaching the public, or where we feel that the student has not engaged fully in the course and therefore unable to transmit the knowledge with clarity and authenticity.
- a full refund (less the non-refundable deposit) will be given if cancelled prior to the early bird payment date
- 50% refund (less the non-refundable deposit) if cancelled after the early bird payment date and before commencement of program.
- no refund will be given after course commencement.
We require a minimum number of participants for this program to proceed. If the program is cancelled, due to low enrollment, a full refund, including non refundable deposit, will be given.
Timing & Location
While highly unlikely and only in unavoidable situations, we reserve the right to make changes to training dates & locations.