move well | breathe well | live well
Our mission is to provide excellence in yoga education, that enhances and transforms lives.
Our intention is to uphold the highest professional and ethical standards in all of our teaching.
Svastha Yoga Aotearoa actively includes, welcomes and accommodates all students and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, religion, body type, personal appearance, physical or mental ability, socioeconomic status, marital status or political viewpoint.
Director of Teaching Barbara Coley, creates a learning environment founded on inclusivity and respect, where each trainee is supported in their unique learning style, providing for maximum effectiveness and growth. She facilitates an environment in which quesioning and open conversation is welcomed.
Trainees often describe Svastha programs as life changing on personal and professional levels, and many return to continue their yoga studies.
Train with Svastha Yoga Aotearoa and you can expect:
- to be treated respectfully, justly and with non-discrimination at all times.
- confidentiality around any personal information you may share in the training
- to receive training as outlined in the course curriculum.
- to have your unique learning requirements catered
- personal guidance in managing your workload